Thursday, August 6, 2009

things i have learned

The last month or so has been a month of learning for me. Weird one might think since I just received my bachelor of science, but I learn something new everyday. It is surprising me how much I am learning about myself in so short a time in my new life.

1.  I am much more of a baker than a cook. I always used to make the excuse that I will start cooking more when I have time. Turns out I cook just about as infrequently as I did while in school. But don't worry, I still bake. More than ever.

2.  The important parts of my day are exercising, working, sleeping, and reading.

3.  I love the temple. I can't go a week without it.

4.  I can do things now. Like buy a season pass to The Canyons and randomly fly to Seattle. Just because I want to - and mainly because I have the time. Awesome.

5.  I am not nearly as adult as I would have guessed I was. I still have so many things to learn and experience in this life. I may or may not be naive, but every single day I learn something new - whether it be about myself or the world around me. Getting a degree doesn't mean that I know things.

Life is good. Until next time.

No comments: