1. I work at this place. Pretty much it is a hospital in the form of a resort. Very suiting for the typical Park City resident.
2. I go to work, get off of work and get to do whatever my heart desires. It is a new found freedom that my roommates and I are rather enjoying.
3. I get to read what I want - no more of this book hiatus because I have to make myself study. It's a beautiful thing.
4. Jack's Mannequin + The Fray = amazing.
5. Random road trip to Idaho with my ward. Zip line and water slides were included.
6. This next one pertains more to this week than the other 2 that I have been up here - my finger doesn't hurt anymore! It still looks like it should be on a dinosaur rather than a person, but it is painless. That is all that matters.
7. I live in the middle of everything. Pretty much anything that I could want I can find within a 5 mile radius of my apartment.
8. Which brings me to my next point: I love Salt Lake! Particularly downtown...
9. New bedroom furniture!
10. And last but not least, every single weekend is a party. Pretty much every single week day is too if I am going to be honest with you. Life is good.