Monday, August 3, 2009

broadway in the desert

This last week was definitely a good one. I think that I can get used to not having to balance school and work. 

One of the advantages is that I can go home whenever I want to and not have to worry about how much studying I am going to miss out on. So, this last weekend I went home. My mom, sister and I went to see Footloose at Tuacahn. I cannot tell you how AMAZING it was! We had so much fun clear up until the very end. None of us wanted it to ever end. Definitely something that I would recommend.

Brittani and I as Ren and Ariel. Aren't we cute?


Here we all are waiting for it to start. It looks pretty empty at this point, but by the time it started the place had filled up. They did a raise your hand survey to see how many people were from out of state and coming to see Broadway in the Desert and us Utahns were a very small minority. We thought that was interesting.


In other news, I decided to try and hide the awesomeness that my finger has become. Consequently, I went from this: 


To this:


Better? I like to think so. Besides, it helps to bring out my gothic side that has been lying dormant for a while now. haha. AAAAAND the best part is that you can't even tell I have necrotic tissue and clotted blood hiding under my fingernail. Fantastic!

2 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

I had a finger like that while on my mission... too bad I couldn't paint the nails black! It was cool though to watch it grow out!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha good idea Tiff!!