1. I went snowboarding at The Canyons with Emily, Hunter, Steve, and John.
2. Once we arrived at the resort (I rode up with Emily and Hunter) Emily realized that she forget her snowboarding boots. This is kind of a critical part of going snowboarding.
3. We go and rent boots for Emily.
4. If you have ever been to The Canyons, you know that it is a HUGE ski/snowboarding resort.
5. We began to work our way to the top and over a few lifts - making it so that we have to go up and down a series of lifts and hills in order to back to where the car can be found.
6. Emily falls on her elbow and then gets ran into, causing her to fall onto it again all within 2 minutes.
7. Emily can no longer snowboard down the mountain without potentially losing her right arm.
8. After the boys get to where Emily and I are, we try and come up with a genius plan on how to get her down the mountain since she can no longer ride. Said plan goes as follows: Hunter and I will go down the hill, get the car, and drive up to where she is - which is right by a rode, luckily. Flawless, right?
9. We leave the backpack (full of all our food) with Emily and John and head down the mountain.
10. 30 minutes later, Hunter and I are walking through the parking lot to his car when he realizes that his keys are in the backpack that we left on the mountain. At this point in time, the lifts are closed so we can't get back up the mountain to where Emily is.
11. John comes down to save us all from being stranded and gives us a ride to where Emily is.
12. The road that we need to be on in order to pick her up is part of a gated community. So, we sneak in behind a car that has access.
13. We successfully make it to where Emily is and save her from potential kidnappers.
14. John returns us to Hunter's car and we all make it home successfully.
15. Thank you everyone for a fun filled holiday! haha.