Wednesday, August 6, 2008

things you should know

1. My coping mechanism is indifference.  If I sense that I will be experiencing any sort of emotional pain, my brain closes off and becomes indifferent.

2. It is pretty hard to make me angry.  However, one sure fire way to accomplish that is to treat me like I am stupid.  That sets me off almost every time.

3. When I start things I have to finish them whether I like it or not.  For example, the Twilight series.  I was annoyed at the main character through the whole second and third books, yet I was among those who bought the fourth book on the day it came out.

4. Cleaning calms me.  

5. I am slightly OCD.  Anyone who spends any amount of time around me will be sure to notice this little fact.

6. I am borderline germ-a-phobe.  That probably comes with the whole OCD thing though.

7. Generally, I am a very happy person.  I have amazing family and friends surrounding me.  All in all, I am very blessed.

No comments: