Tuesday, July 15, 2008

weekend adventures

Random road trips are perhaps the most fun ones.  This past weekend, my roommate and I (along with our boys) decided to spend the weekend in Federal Way, Washington.  Which, by the way, is where she is from.  Consequently, we left Friday at 7 p.m. to begin our 13 hour drive.  After arriving at 7 in the morning we decided that we should take a nap (or get a nights sleep? something...).  When we woke up Emily showed us all around Federal Way.  We played on beaches, had some slurpees, went shopping, and latin dancing.  All in a days work.  After church on sunday, our short time in Federal Way was up and it was time to once again commence the 13 hour drive home so that we could all go to work on Monday (or school in Emily's case).  We had so much fun!  Yay for roadtrips!

Little Jon and me walking along the board walk.


Emily and Nate showing off their mad heel clicking skills.

Our whole little group makes the "do I look different face?" but for some reason I just can't do it.  I sure did try though.

Emily and me playing in the freezing cold, but beautiful, ocean.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How fun...he's a cutie, whats the scoop?