Friday, April 18, 2008

two more

My friends, this semester is coming to a close. I took two of my four finals today leaving me with only two left! This is great news for my sanity. Having every minute of every day planned can start to become a little bit daunting. It will be (has been...all compliments to the university's reading days) nice to just sleep and not even have to set an alarm; waking up whenever I feel like it. However, I think that I am just a little bit different than the normal student in that finals week doesn't really stress me out. I think that it has something to do with the fact that there aren't any classes so there is much more time to study and not worry about being anywhere at a particular time. It is especially nice this semester because I have been taking tests every Friday and already had two rounds of finals so this week was a breeze. Yay for being almost done!

No comments: