Monday, April 14, 2008

life of a 4 year old

This weekend I had a family reunion of sorts.  My dad's whole family, which consists of my Grandma, his one sister and her husband and their little boy, was in Parowan (they all currently live in Iowa).  It was a rather enjoyable weekend.  Leo, my little cousin, is one of the funniest little boys that I have ever met.  He is four, but is convinced that he is five.  He says some of the most hilarious things and keeps us all in line.  Here are some pictures from the weekend...

My sister, Leo, and me
The whole fam at the Coral Pink Sand Dunes in Southern Utah

My Grandma climbing up the dunes...she had to crawl because it was so steep. 
 I think that at one point, we all had to crawl to be completely honest.
My sister and me...we don't ever seem to get together without taking at least a couple of pictures of ourselves.

This video is of my brother and my uncle Dave.  They are slaloming down the side of the sand dune. 
 My sister and I are both recording at the bottom so all of the commentary is compliments of the two of us.  


As you can tell from the above pictures, we went to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes.  They are down my Kanab.  It was really funny because my little cousin was afraid of falling down the mountain of sand that we had just successfully climbed up and anytime someone would go running down it, he would get all worried and want to go and save them.  The only person that he completely trusted with going down the dune was his dad.  Needless to day, it was a fun filled weekend with lots of playing, running around, and eating out.  Seeing family can always be fun :)

No comments: