Friday, April 11, 2008

all at once

It seems funny to me that everything seems to happen at the same time. Today is one of those days. With the semester winding down it seems to all be catching up to me. I had to take a practical test, continue working on my final practical in Micro, and take the two tests that I normally take every friday. On top of that, I had to go to work right afterwards (which is where I am now...) and I will finish my day at home in Parowan to visit my family and my grandma and cousin. But, I am definitely on the downward shope now so it is looking better now. The day wasn't nearly as bad as I initially thought that it would be. I just find it strange that things aren't really spread out at all. I can have one weekend with nothing to do but relax and another weekend with a whole list of things to do. Do not fear, I shall survive!

No comments: