Thursday, February 21, 2008

here kitty kitty...

At times I have been very interested in psychology. What really goes on inside of our head and where exactly do all our thought processes come from and such? Another question that has really interested me is this...where do dreams come from? What exactly is our subconscious thinking when it produces images in our mind while we are in deep sleep?

My subconscious produced a doozer last night. I have absolutely no idea where it came from. Let me try and explain. I was in this room with about six or seven cats. It was just the cats and me. There were couches on two of the walls, much like the set up of my current place of residence. On the floor in between the two couches, there was a rug that seemed to be magical. The cats wouldn't get off of the rug. They were all walking around but not one of them stepped off of the magical rug. This is just the beginning, it gets much stranger. Every once in a while I would hit the floor right by where I was sitting and a few of the cats would just disappear, never to be seen again. After I would hit the floor I would pick up one of the cats, pull off a little bit of its fur, and throw it onto the magical rug. And, poof! The little bits of said fur would turn into whole new cats that would start pacing the rug with all of the others.

So where exactly do any of these crazy images, thoughts, etc. come from? There is no way that dream makes sense in any dimension. I must secretly be going insane from all of my homework or something. There must be some explanation!


No comments: