Friday, February 8, 2008

back to elementary

Remember the days when you would bring home a test and your parents would hang it on the fridge because they were so proud of you? Well, I do. And since I have come to college I have been hoping to get a good enough grade that I would want to hang on my fridge. Today I succeeded, but due to a couple of restraints (the test was taken online, there isn't room on my fridge, etc.) I decided that by blog would have to substitute for my fridge. Which means that you, my faithful readers, will have to substitute as the siblings that get to look at the accomplishment hanging on said fridge.

Hematology Lecture Exam #5 2/8/08 1:04 PM 98.8%

2 comments:

kristen said...

Tiffany, my what a good test score you have achieved! We are so proud of you! Keep it up and I just might think about suspending your grounding sentence. Keep it up sweetheart!

also...i don't even know what hematology is. blood something?

tiff said...

Thanks for considering that. Ungrounding was the goal that I had in mind while studying.

Hematology is the study of blood. Red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. This most recent test was on Leukemias of all shapes and sizes. So if you have any questions about leukemia fire away!