Saturday, April 18, 2009

anywhere, anything

The time has come for me to find and commit myself to a job. Not just any job though, we are talking about the beginning of my career here. The decisions that I make right now will effect me for the rest of my life. Kind of a big deal right?

The problem isn't so much finding a job as committing myself to one. The sky is the limit, literally. Medical Technologists are needed at basically every hospital and reference lab in the country. I can go anywhere I want and work in essentially any department that I want.

Now, the question is where do I go? What do I do? Do I stay in Utah and get a good job here or do I explore the world? Should I go somewhere on the east coast or somewhere with a beach? I have no commitments or ties to speak of really so it all comes down to what I want to do. I just don't know. All of these options.

Input will be graciously accepted and welcomed...

3 comments:

Sharee said...

I think you should stay here!! But it really doesn't matter what I think... If you move away Brady would miss youtoo much, and you couldn't come over and hang with the fam... But, I also understand the need for change, so if that means you move away for a year or so and then come back and marry Jon, then that's ok too. ;)

Bobbie Murphy said...

I would encourage you to make it a matter of Prayer... Being close to family is always nice, but so is being away meeting new friends! Good Luck...

Nicole Lee said...

Congrats on the graduation and welcome to the adult world! I probably shouldn't be the one welcoming you even though I've been a part of it for a few years now (I still act like I'm ten!).

It's a pretty crazy time of life and I can't wait to see what you do!