Thursday, June 12, 2008

let the serenade begin

I had the privilege of going to a Secondhand Serenade concert yesterday and man, it was so much fun!  For those of you who haven't heard of Secondhand Serenade, he sounds very much like Dashboard Confessional.  It is basically the description of my type of music so I rather enjoyed it :)  

Ferras was the opener.  He was a very good opener and kept us all entertained for a while.  However, I do think that he forgot that he was in Utah and I am surprised that he got away with doing some of the things that he did.  Haha...okay, not really.  But, we enjoyed saying that and laughing about it.
This is Emily and me in between the opener and the actual show patiently waiting for the moment to come...
And then it came.  Can I just tell you that there is something very VERY attractive about a guy who is singing and basically bearing his soul and rocking out on a guitar in front of hundreds of people.  Very attractive.  We were in heaven.  He could sing to me everyday.  




This was the opening song, so all of the cameras in front of my are also videotaping.  It was definitely a good way to start the concert out.  Oh, and p.s. it is only a snipit of the whole song so it won't take forever to listen to.



He was born to tell me that he loves me.  Isn't that sweet?

This song could very well be my favorite song by him.  It nothing else, you should listen to the video to at least the part with the heart beat.  I love it.


This last video is of the encore song.  However, it just wouldn't be a Secondhand Serenade concert without hearing Fall for You, so it is a good thing that we had an encore.  In John's words, we, the crowd, were "more than brilliant".  Take that!


2 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristen said...

likewise roommate.