Wednesday, June 10, 2009

time zones

It is currently 6:20 in Chicago, which is where I spent the night. 

I have been awake since 4:30-ish. We are talking wide awake here.

In Athens, it is 2:30 in the afternoon. 

It would seem that I am going to have a fun time readjusting to the proper time zone.

Besides all that, I am once again stateside! The last two weeks were so much fun! I learned so much and was able to see so many things. Also, because my little excursion included a 3 day cruise, I am slightly tanner (only so much due to my amazingly white skin. haha.). I can't believe that we were gone for a full 2 weeks. It seems like it was so much longer, but at the same time it is really weird that life continued on without me here in Utah.  I am definitely excited to be home though. 

I have to go eat breakfast and catch my flight to Salt Lake, but I will post some pictures later and share the amazingness that is Italy and Greece with you! Maybe I'll do it in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow... (hopefully not though)

No comments: