Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the next mrs. cullen

I would make a really great vampire.

Here is why:

1. I rarely see the light.

I leave to go to my internship in the morning before it is light outside. I go running before I go to my internship. I have to work afterwards (also at the hospital...), which means that I don't leave until it is once again dark. No one would even see me glitter. I could totally get away with living in a sunny place - like Provo for example.

2. I am surrounded by blood all day.

Not just any blood, but human blood. I run tests and pipet and mix it up all day long. What better of an environment for a vampire? I could just sneak some samples in my pocket and no one would notice. Lunch would be ready made.

3. I have very dark hair and pasty white skin.

Both of which are essential characteristics of being a good vampire. Everyone knows that.

Look out Cullen's...here I come! I am in line to be the next new vampire. I will even try to control my violent urges as a newborn. I don't make any promises though...


*Disclaimer: I'm not really sure where I stand on the Twilight books. I would like them except that I really don't like Bella. When you don't like the main character it is hard to love the books... But, I will say this - being the person that I am, I had to finish them once I started and the 4th book almost justifies my reading the other 3 even though I didn't really like them.

1 comment:

Eve said...

LOL! You just made my day(night). Keep bringing the humor in. Love ya Tiff!
Aunt Evie