Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my top ten


Since spring has almost sprung I decided that I would share of my love for the season.  Spring is my favorite season for any number of reasons and not just because of my birthday.  Here are my top ten reasons that Spring is my favorite season (Letterman style and everything...just pretend that you can hear the music and the sound of symbols):

10.  Finals-mainly because that means that I get to take a break from school.

9.  Out come the flip flops!

8.  Jackets and coats go into storage for another few months (this is particularly helpful for the cleanliness of my room since they tend to take up a lot of floor space).

7.  It snows in the morning, but miraculously, by afternoon it is warm enough to wear short sleeves and flip flops.  Well, in the case of a spring in Utah at least...

6.  Everything starts to come alive again.

5.  More Grey's Anatomy (this would be specific to this year considering the multiple month hiatus that was the writer's strike).

4.  It seems that people come out of hiding...everyone is more lively and happier in general.

3.  The gas bill goes down due to less usage of the heater.

2.  It is warm!  Yay for having the sun shine!

And last, but definitely not least...

1.  There are all sorts of beautiful flowers of all colors, both on the ground and in the trees, that blossom and show off their beauty.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Love it tiff. I am glad you can appreciate the season. I am not a fan of spring. It just lies to you. You wake up, look out the window and think, "huzzah! a beautiful day!" and then you go outside....