Thursday, May 22, 2008

retail therapy

Sometimes it just feels good to buy something for yourself.  Something that you have wanted but just can't convince yourself to spend money on.  This is the story of my life.  For those of you that know me, you know that me spending money on something that isn't really necessary for my existence doesn't happen very often.  But, I broke my long track record of not buying something new the other day.  I was looking through my closet and realized just how awful all of my clothes were.  I didn't have anything cute to wear and I was just sick of all of my clothes.  So, I decided to do something about this.  My mom, dad, and brother were in town and for some reason we always go to the mall whenever they are (my dad and brother love this by the way).  So I went shopping.  And the big news is that I bought something.  Not much, but just enough for me to feel good about the contents of my closet again.  Even though I just spent a lot of money by driving to California this last weekend, I bought myself a shirt.  And let me tell you, it felt really great.  No buyer's remorse here. 

1 comment:

kristen said...

way to go roommate. pictures?